Just finished reading all about 2009 Feng Shui from “Feng Shui World” , a wonderful magazine published by WOFS.com Sdn Bhd, with Lillian Too as Publishing Director. I wanted to share with you all the good tips to enhance your luck in 2009.
I bet everyone would have known that the world economy is plunging sharply since October 2008. This financial crash ripples will continue to affect every person, even billionaires. There are more than thousands of employees being terminated from services. Life is sure going to be difficult in 2009!
Just ask yourself, ” Is my salary good enough to pay all my bills with a little extra to organize family vacation twice a year?” If your answer is yes, then praise yourself. If no, then arm yourself with good feng shui tips.
Part 1: The Bad Sectors In Your House ( To Cure)
Every year, one must know where the TAI SUI resides and make sure to place appeasement symbols and carry out the correct rituals. This year in 2009, Tai Sui is housed in the first sector of the NorthEast direction, which is also the location of Ox. General Hong Yau Theen is this year Tai Sui, who is noted for courage and benevolence. So, in 2009, TAI SUI is helpful to all those born in year of Ox.
It is beneficial to place a Pi Yao carved out of precious stones (can be jade or other earth color) in the NE as it can pleased the TAI SUI, and bring good fortune into the home. Other than that, displaying the TAI SUI amulet can help you to smoothen obstacles.
REMEMBER: Not to disturb the place of TS, ie, the NE1 location. No renovation, no drilling, banging, and knocking down walls, or digging holes in the ground. Disturbing the NE could bring misfortune and no one would want that to happen!
The following are the rest of the afflicted sectors that you must not ignore.
1) The West. The Illness Star resides in the West in 2009. If your house facing West, the remedies will be to hang Acala’s disc and ball in your front area, paint front door white and dim all lights at front door foyer. For bedrooms in the west of home, it is advised to place brass wu lou and Acala’s disc and ball. In 2009, the Golden Deity brings good vibes to the West. So display Bodhisattva Acala in “gold” can protect against illness star and activated the Prosperity Star which resides nearby.
2) The North. Wu Wang star fly to the North this year. This star brings misfortunes to people resides in North facing houses and who’s bedrooms located in the North of house. There are three remedies for this star.
- Use the Five Element Pagoda with bigger base ( with mantras embossed ) and place it on a table in the particular afflicted area (bedroom or front of North facing house).
- Or, use Five Element Big Bell at 8 to 12 inches high (with mantras embossed). This is a powerful cure against the Five Yellow. Strike the bell at least once a day and more often if you happen to be going through difficult time.
Salt remedy on Brass Bowl with Coins. Get a brass bowl and fill it with rock or sea salt and place on a sideboard or coffee table in the North part of your living room, office or study room. But do not place in your bedroom and children’s rooms.
- DO NOT RENOVATE THE NORTH. Keep the North quite in 2009.
4) The East. In 2009, Robbery Star falls into the East sector of the house, and if your main door facing the East, you must place protective features here because it brings danger of violence and burglary. It will also threat the eldest son in the family. Anybody resides in the East, should move to other room in 2009 to avoid its influence. If this is not possible, then the person should place Blue Double Horned Rhino in that room. If the main door facing East, place 2 Blue Double Horned Rhinos flanking your front door is excellent protection. Or, you can put water feature inside your house near the main door.
5) The Three Killings. In 2009, the Three Killings (TK) falls to the East. So the East sector not only afflicted by Robbery Star, but also the Three Killings. TK brings 3 types of bad luck which is, loss of one’s good reputation, loss of loved one and loss of wealth. For the cure, it is always the famous three: Chi Lin, Fu Dog and Pi Yao. Place these celestial protectors at the front of house for East facing house (facing out). The others can put these powerful protectors at the East sector of the house too.
I will continue to give you information on the Lucky Sectors that you can enhance at your home in Part II.
If you want to buy the amulets or symbols mentioned above, you can click the link titled: Feng Shui With Lillian Too at the left side of my blog.