I’m always on the look out for ways to live healthyly. Today as I read through Cleo magazine, I saw a few tips of how to keep your body & brain in the tip top condition.
1) Think fast. If you have negative thoughts about yourself , try to exercise your brain by listing 10 dream vacation destinations in 60 seconds, or say 30 words that begin with your favourite letter.
2) Do yoga. According to American Journal of Public Health, yoga helps in fighting flab by supporting endocrine & thyroid function which lowers cortisol, the stress hormone that accumulates fat around the waist. Want more info on yoga? Visit www.iyogalife.com.
3) Drink 8 glasses of water daily. We know this well enough that water helps in flushing out toxin in our body. At recent study, water can helps decrease the risk of bladder cancer and colon cancer.
4) Appoint for body massage. According to licenced massage therapists, allowing someone else to touch your body can help you become more comfortable & at peace with your body.
5) Take enough antioxidant. In order to have a disease-free body, you need lots of antioxidant to fight free radicals. Free radicals can be resulted from stress, whether physically or environmentally. Uncontrolled free radicals activity has been linked to cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson, Arthiritis, strokes and DNA damage. It is from Denham Harman’s (a physician and chemist) theory that he mentioned the cumulative damage caused by free radicals was largely reponsible for the aging prcess.
Healthy body = happy life.